Monday, June 11, 2012

sidenotes

20 continued

a) i think im the only person here who wears hooded sweatshirts
b) im the only person here who wears sports t shirts like from tournaments or high school or from ISU - they dont even have a school bookstore here
c) im becoming  a cook. believe it. monika is my teacher. its like hell's kitchen. things get pretty hot
d) i had to give a bunch of really smart people a presentation today about my rat experiment.  thank god mr. anderson prepared me during speech class! (lol) essentially they thought i was a retard. especailly when they started asking me quesitons and this was my face:

e) i will now spend my free time at night watching soccer games
f) wish i didnt work 24/7 so i could make my way to poland
g) ive eaten so many of the cherries i picked i think im turning into one (jkjkjkjkjk) (kinda)
h) also, attention to boys, calves are a deal breaker. you may be good looking, but if you have cankles u r out

No comments:

Post a Comment