Wednesday, June 27, 2012

HELLO, PEOPLE OF THE CORN.
o how longs its been…o so long…o man..yeah……….

so a lot has ahppened these past few days. did i mention i got a guy roommate? YEAAUUHH MARRTINNN WASSUPPPPPPPP. hes polish. monika is in heaven that she has someone she can converse with in polish. did i also mention that john sent me a care package? with all the essentials? national enquirer included?  and some hawkeye shirts? where are the ISU shirts? come onnnnnnn. lovin the kenny chesney magazine tho…. i would have not expected anything else to be in this package. i actually probably could have told u that these would be the exact contents. salted nut roll uncluded. and i guess i have bad breath. this package is worth who knows how much, but i almost would have preferred if he just sent me the amount that he paid to ship it? just kidding. this was awesome, literally made my day. i miss the good ol USA and my dad just gave me a piece of it. at least somebody misses me. or knows how to act like they miss me. 

also, i got an email from my airplane carrier today saying that i would be flying from vienna to amsterdam, staying hte night in amsterdam, leaving hte next day to fly to michigan, arriving at 10 IN THE MORNING, and then staying there until 8 the next morning to go back to cr. is this a joke. KLM is going to get a piece of my mind. is that even legal? can they do that? not like this..o no..not like this. it it too much to ask just to GO HOME? give me a direct flight from bratislava to cedar rapids please. i know thats literally not possible, but make it happen klm. ill stop being a huge cry baby now though. i also from this email found out that my plane home is 48 days away. that doens't seem like that long…

tonight moniKA me and homies will goto mark twain and drink away our sorrows that she is leaving us on friday. sad day, sad day. and then tomorrow we have to pack in everyhting we havent done yet. main attractions: UFO and back to the pub we went to that had the kofala mug that i wanted………………………. and the delicious meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment