Sunday, June 10, 2012

DAY 19

ooyyyyyy. let me start first by saying how awesome it is that xavier girls soccer was able to bring home a 7th straight state title and make state history as the first team in all sports to do so. i am so happy for them. especially mary and wink dog! its about time they are done with high school!

this morning i went into work at 8 and was there until about 2..goody. after that i came home then monika and i went to a cafe and ate dinner. the weather here right now = crazy storms all over the place.. i love it. our waiter was..ridiculous..i can't even explain. he also was enthralled by the fact i was from the US and otld me he played soccer for 16 years and he wanted to go to college in the US and play. the first thought tht came to my mind is "will u plz watch some of the games with me then" i didn't let the words escape from my mouth..but i definitely considered it.  SOMEBODY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WATCH WITH ME and get drunk with me.
jena had a good point…go to poland or ukraine…unfortunately i have rats i have to tend to. why me. I MISS SOCCER.

this week will b very long because im basically holdin down both our experiments on my own this week because hela and ludo have exams. poo. hopefully it goes ok. i also ahve to give a presentation tomorrow on my experiment…oh no..not like this. that should be ineteresting to say the least….. eek.

besides work and dinner, i have spent the rest of the day talking to orange and watching italy v spain. sure it took me like 12 viruses on my computer in order to find a link i can watch on, but hey, thats ok. <3 apple <3



No comments:

Post a Comment