Saturday, June 9, 2012

cherry pickin' hangover

DAY 18 ALDKJFSDLKFJAD;FAS

ay yi yi.
quick recap of my night last night: went to pub with some slovak kids from monika's chem lab, drank some beers, came back to my room, went out with the crazy spaniards. seems to be a blur from there. I think i got into some sort of political debate with some kids when i know nothing about politics. i took a guy's hat who was passed out. sorry man. i fell into a bush and cut my leg. and hwen i say fell into a bush i mean got pushed into a bush. full out pushed. like i was laying in this bush. i think we ended up getting home around 5 this morning and then hey guess what i had to work at 8. woke up at 7 and zombied my way to the lab to play with my friends.



TODAY: after work hela invited me to come to her house and get some cherries. they have the worlds largest cherry tree and it is to say the least fantastic. i took so many cherries i feel like i was robbing them. it was awesome. then we went inside and made a cake with the cherries (from scratch) (thats whats up). they invited me to stay for lunch and made an awesome meal..it was weird having such a big lunch. their lunch is like our dinner. it was like three courses; soup, meal, coffee/cake. i also finally had my first coffee since i moved here!!! from them! it was like heaven in my cup. their house is awesome… hela was telling me that during WWII her grandpa hid Jews in their basement. the house has been in their family for 4 generations i guess and is in the nicest part of bratislava. and… her neighbors are gypsies. im glad that i got a glimpse of slovak living and not just what i see in the work place or in my dorm! not many people here have houses though, most of them live in flats

also, she has this dog named hugo and im pretty sure its more bear than it is dog..it was awesome. and was supposed to be a police dog so he is super obedient. i love him.

we were supposed to go to mark twain tonight for some kids birthdays but due to lack of sleep and rain we ended up not going and getting cozy in our beds. eeeeeeeee. cant ever watch too much house! also, i made monika watch avengers and now shes obsessed. so she downloaded all the superhero movies and is watching them all. #ironman MUA HA AH AHA


No comments:

Post a Comment