Monday, September 12, 2011

My first post....!

Well, I'm giving the whole blog idea a go.... the first post seems like it should be a huge deal, right? Unfortunate that I have nothing extremely important prepared..just trying to get this started. The reason I'm writing is this is because it seems as if I have so many things I can say but who wants to post all that on Facebook and Twitter? Whether anybody ends up reading this or not, it'll give me a piece of mind that I have somewhere to let it all out! 
To say the least, I had a pretty eventful weekend. It was the Iowa v Iowa State game and Iowa State won in the third over time..score!!! Although I didn't end up going to the game...didn't buy tickets and had too many jello shots, mimosas, and strip or go naked anyway!

Feeling kind of behind in school since I keep procrastinating and probably am watching TV with my roommates instead of studying. Or...doing this blog instead of studying. I also am slacking in my half marathon training... the race is Oct 16th and the farthest I've gone is 9 miles! I was supposed to cross train today but blew it off - back on track tomorrow! 
Time to get back on the school and run grind. 
This is what I don't understand about running... Why is it that sometimes you so badly don't want to run when you know that there is no better feeling?

"The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing"
(I love my Great Minds...Great Quotes poster)

Until next time....deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment