Thursday, September 22, 2011

HOLY COW

HOLY COW it's Thursday night. Since it's been 4 days since I last wrote and a super long week I think the world (...basically only me) deserves to see this pic of Erin. Funny.

 Where in the world did this week go? I literally thought I posted yesterday or they day before that.... eeeeek! Not like anyone follows me anyway, so no worries. Guess I've been pretty busy this week though. Tests and class and work really learn how to consume your life...and are good at it too. The week flew by but I feel like I've gotten a ton done...that's probably why it's gone already. I went to a Pre-Med club on Tuesday and Pre-PT club tonight... can you say make up your mind? Can I say get off my back I'm only a sophomore? Can you say if I really wanna go to med or pt school that I need to get my life together? shit.  Guy from Creighton was at the PT meeting and seriously wasn't trying to do this, and maybe I'm the only one who thought this, but I felt like it was almost too easy to get into the school! He says avg. GPA was a 3.24...umm excuse me? I would get higher than that if I didn't try. There is no way. I am legitimately pissed at him for making me for an instant feel like it would actually be kind of easy to get into grad school. And then I realized that I'd probably be trying to get into med school anyway. And then I realized if everything he was saying was in fact true that i was totally f'd for med school because it's gotta be a million times harder. And then I realized that why would I want to go to PT school if it were that easy to get in to? Is medicine that much more prestigious? I mean at Creighton I'd be getting a Doctoral degree..... THATS THE PROBLEM. I know becoming a doctor is quite a bit more difficult than a PT but come on, they are both grad school, there can't be THAT much of a difference. Or is there? Could somebody please come to me now and answer all my questions. Too bad life doesn't work that way. The more I think about it, I'm almost thankful nobody is following me..... who wants to read this boring shit anyway? Is it funny that I'm asking questions to basically myself? Actually it is relieving me. And now I'm talking to myself. Cool.

On my run today I think I mapped it out to be about 3.8 miles and I did it in 28 min so I'd say I was moving a little quicker than normal... if you don't think thats fast then screw you because I thought it was! But I was only supposed to go 3. oops. oh well. It felt great so i just kept my little feets a movin'! Yup this is me after my run. just peacin' it up!

and SERIOUSLY i hit the snooze button at least 12 times this morning, woke up at 8:04 for my 8 am class. Classic! Didn't get to eat my daily bowl of cereal which totally threw my entire day out of wack. i'm telling you - I need my Fiber One in the morning or my entire day goes to SHIT. (this is like the opposite of a pun, see, if I had eaten my fiber one, then my day would actually go to shit, get it? fiber? sure...) So yea, walking in late just to have the entire lecture hall stare at you. But if that doesn't happen to you at least once in your college career then I don't know what to say. You are a lucky son of a b I guess. Everyone needs to learn humility though.

I'm for real ready for the weekend, but not really since I don't feel like doing ANYTHING. I just want to watch bridesmaids and catch up on some much needed sleep that I've been lacking (or gaining since I sleep through all my alarms). But to be honest I kind of miss my family and wanted to go home, It's Joe's bday on Saturday. And yes that statement can include Joe Mettenburg, my little brother, as well as Joe Sayre, my goofy ass friend. can you tell which is which? don't let joe's cute picture distort the idea that he is in fact a menace. which makes me wonder how old he is actually turning... 6 or 7? Who knows, the last thing he needs is more toys.
this my friends, is my brother
and this would be joe sayre...with kortemeyer
But yeah that's whats up. It's late and I wanna sleep.....nighty.

Where does the one legged waitress work?


The Ihop

No comments:

Post a Comment