Wednesday, September 14, 2011

buzy buzy buzy

well it's hump day.....wooh! Barely. i've been at school since 9 this morning and haven't stopped yet.... work til 7 and then bio review sesh from 7-9. what the hell? can't i catch a break! all i want is a subway sandwich or something for god sakes. this week is completely kicking my ass... tests, homework, chemistry, studying abroad, volunteering, work, friends, training for my half...never ending list! time to get my life in check. but aside from all the hectic in my life right now, its probably not even as bad as i think. it never is. On my way to work today I saw this guy smiling...not sure if it was at the text he just read or because he thought of something funny and had to laugh at it, but it put me in a better mood. Happy people = mood boster. I don't care what you say, that is the truth. We should a.) surround ourself with people who enjoy the life they live b.) be that person who enjoys the life they live so it can rub off on others. Not saying i'm the most optimistic person alive, because im not, but that doesn't mean I dont try to surround myself with people who are in hopes it rubs off on me.

OH YEAH - Slept through my alarm again this morning when it told me i needed to wake up and go my 5 miles today. Sleeping through my alarm seems to be a pattern these days in my life..... How is it that 5 days ago I ran 9 miles like it was nothing and yesterday i thought 3 miles was the hardest thing of my life? funny how things work out like that....... looks like my 5 miles will be one in the dark tonight... better get out my reflectors! but anyways, lately, this is how i feel <---anyway. runrunrurnrunrun is what I need to do. this past month of my life has consisted of parties and more parties.... i'm pretty sure they made this movie for me? this weekend = detox and study and get my life together! but seriously, i don't think that there is any feeling that can top a good work out. well maybe getting married, or having a baby, or something like that... but i mean if you are going through your normal day it somehow makes everything better. you're ready to go. so just do it! or i mean at least put your running clothes on....if you have them on you're more likely to go is what i've discovered...even if you're only going to make it 10 minutes...STILL WORTH IT. I find myself posting all over things such as my planner and my school books the saying "Just do it, Kat!" sometimes this works....sometimes it doesn't...but hey it was worth a try!

Funny thing that happened that I can't seem to get off my mind. In class my teacher asked "what percent of our daily intake should be protein" a kid honest to god answered "95%". WHAT.

random thoughts on my day:
camo under armour stuff is funny to me.... it's like hey.. i think i like to hunt? ....so ill buy this under armour gear instead of the hardcore stuff..sure sure
i want a boy who wears nike high socks (not the knee socks and not the ankle socks but the intermediate socks)...period.
why do u need to scream on the cyride?
when i think of being lazy i think of Ian Warner because he is the opposite of lazy.
why do I want to hashtag everything in my mind? #twitter

i think it's time i get back to work though.. bio is calling my name. got to love those protists and bryophytes! (or hate, take your pick)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHHA "when i think of lazy i think of Ian Warner because he is the opposite of lazy" i'm dieing

    ReplyDelete