Thursday, September 15, 2011

Close

Hihihi Today was my easy day, I <3 Thursdays. only two classes (although i did have a bio test that was a killer), learned some chemistry, got some homework done and now im about to go to bed. had a 5 mile run today for training - ended up going bout 5.6 miles with Erin. it was easy and felt great just to get out and go with all the hectic things we have going on right now. we decided to go check out this back trail type thing that my roommate Robyn told us about...lead us to a park but it was only like a mile long. Gorgeous weather out this week although it scares me for a cold winter.... BUT by far the highlight of my day was getting my new Nikes in! I wore them for the first time (the light blue ones) on my run today and fell in love. How had i never had a pair of nikes before? beats me. Erin gets 40% off on the website...time for another order? suuurrrree......... can't afford it but getting these in today is making me want more!

random......i think ive come to do some weird things these days but i'm sorry its hard for me not to take a picture of something funny on the cyride. there were literally seats open all over the bus and this lady chose to sit between these two asians. are you kidding me>? on top of that the entire time she ranted on her phone about how her sons clothes dont fit her anymore. first of all what is that conversation and second of all maybe u should put him on a diet if he is in any relation to you.
Ive also come to the decision that facebook is consuming my life..i want so badly to get rid of it but i can show some self control..right? eerrrr.. wrong probably.  it is evil...the devil...yet one of my only friends (or how i act like i keep up with my friends). wish that I knew what i wanted to do with my life...where should i study abroad..what should i be studying...should i get another job...is this all really worth it? i wanna be the boss. which leads me to an answer. med school. which leads me to my next questions...HOW IS THE AMES HOSPITAL FULL OF VOLUNTEERS. they are killing me. seriously. volunteer abroad? IM POOR. uurrgghh.. rough life.
tata for now. sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment